Giving all women the freedom to wee standing, sitting or crouching, indoors or outdoors, at their convenience without the need to remove clothing.
The World's First Antibacterial and Hydrophobic Urine Director for Leisure Use and for Mobility Impaired Users.
It is massively inconvenient and unhygienic for any woman, old or young, highly active or partially/permanently mobility impaired, not to get to a toilet in time. And if you do then you don't want to sit on an unsanitary public toilet. There are other times when one is not available or when you simply need to go. For these occasions when nature calls just use the highly hygienic and easy to use Whiz Freedom.
Every woman should have one.
Who can use it?
For the Outdoor, Leisure or Extreme Sport User and for the temporarily or permanently mobility impaired åÊ
- High Quality: leak free and made from medical grade thermo plastic elastomer.
- Hygienic: impregnated with anti bacterial and anti fungal and anti microbial agents.
- Self-cleansing: hydrophobically enhanced
- Proven: lily shape clinically tested by over 1400 women, now used by tens of thousands of women around the world
- Approved: CE marked and FDA approved
- Dependable: will not overflow, leak or cause splash back.
- Discreet: easily folds into a pocket or handbag.
- Reassuring: preserves freedom and dignity.
- Eco friendly: re-usable.
- Value for money: re-usable.
- Versatile: simple to use anywhere at anytime.
- Essential: a contemporary necessity for women
How to use it?
- The broad area of the opening (nicknamed the "Lily") must be uppermost. It will not work otherwise. Some women think that the broader section should go to the bottom to avoid leakage but trust us - it does not work in that position. Part of that thought stems from a historical concern that no previous device has ever worked properly and been leak free - until the Whiz!
- This unique shape was design tested in clinical trials in 2003/4 with over 1,400 women who used it and some 1,000 women at open air festivals in the most trying of conditions. Since 2004 tens of thousands of women have used it worldwide. It works and is leak free.
Some tips to aid use:
- Ensure that the Whiz is held snugly against the body (it's not designed to enter the body). It will not leak, over-fill or splash back.
- Try your Whiz in in the shower and you will see how easy it is to use - sitting standing hovering or crouching - whichever is most comfortable until you're confident enough to use it away from home.
- To avoid disrobing completely try pulling your panties to one side (unless you are wearing boxer shorts) and then using the Whiz.
- Aim the Whiz downwards and never use it facing the wind!
We Also Recommend